This page has moved. You will be automatically redirected to its new location. If you aren't forwarded to the new page, click here.

Saturday, August 04, 2007

Singing Along...

Just got back from the first sing-a-long, it was a total blast :) Thanks to Claude for joining me and a special thanks to my sister for being such a sport while I got to geek out. I also got to talk up BBtL a lot and my nifty shirt got lots of great attention. Too bad I don't have a different one for tomorrow, maybe I'll have to come up with something on the fly. Oh yeah, I didn't do the Buffy-okie tonight, he switched the shows so the one he wants me for is tomorrow night.

I also met a couple of other cool fans and was promised some more How I Got Into Buffy Stories woo hoo! I should have my special interview up tomorrow or so... Stay tuned!

No comments: