This page has moved. You will be automatically redirected to its new location. If you aren't forwarded to the new page, click here.

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

10!!!!

Tenth Episode Extravaganza!!!

Get the Episode here (or check out the nifty new pickle player at the bottom of this page!).

How I Got Into Buffy: James
Promo: Truth Seekers Podcast
Episode Highlight: Earshot with Jason
Character Highlight: Jonathan with Tabitha
Topic: Souls in the Buffyverse with James

Also check out:
Buffy Between the Lines Auditions

Buffy Sing-a-Long (Denver listeners email me here to set up a meeting time and place for the Aug 3 and 4th shows!)

4 comments:

Paul Maki said...

Congrats on making it to ten! I've always been sure your cast goes to eleven...

Thought I'd give some comment-love, five comments hardly seems fair when I often help the Deadpan score 1000+ in a week...

I'll be back later with less nonsense...

Kim Butler said...

Hee. Eleven. Good point, this podcast should go to eleven.

Anonymous said...

Ok, I absolutely LOVE your podcast. And James was so awesome in this cast.

I was also super excited that you paid some attention to one of my favorite episodes "Earshot." I got into making buffy music vids awhile ago, and the first one I did (also the best one) was an episodic look at "Earshot."

http://youtube.com/watch?v=pqW6LhsVtxs

Thanks for podcasting. I've been bit by the podcast bug and hope to get something going real soon. So thanks. Keep it up, and I can't wait for the next cast.

Stephanie said...

Earshot, brilliant episode highlight and Jonathon, such a great character, I'm hoping he'll turn up in season 8.

Tabz, James and Jason, very entertaining - as usual.
Super show... who cares how long they run for?