This page has moved. You will be automatically redirected to its new location. If you aren't forwarded to the new page, click here.

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Number 5 is Alive!

ok ok lame reference, lame movie, but.... Episode 5 is up! Get it here.

How I got into Buffy: Veronica
Promo: Buffy Between the Lines
Epode Highlight: Something Blue
Character/Topic of the Podcast: Willow and Magic
Promo: Undead America
Trivia: Last episode’s trivia details

3 comments:

Alyrenee said...

Thanks for the shout out lady! And Happy Birthday!

fozziebare13 said...

Hey, I started listening to your podcast based on Alyrenee's suggestion and it's great! Thanks for the hard work.

Also I recently sent you my How I Got Into Buffy story. I didn't really appreciate how much the show made a difference in me until I sat down to write it (at work, while constantly flipping over to work e-mail when someone walked by my desk).

Kim Butler said...

Thank you and awesome! I'll be getting in touch with you soon!