This page has moved. You will be automatically redirected to its new location. If you aren't forwarded to the new page, click here.

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Upside Down and Halfway to Happy Land Episode #1

Well here it is, the very first cast!

Download it here.

In it, I spend a little time with Anya, who gave me the title of this podcast.
How I got into Buffy: AthenaMuze
Episode Highlight: Selfless
Character Highlight: Anya
Topic of the Week: Xander and Anya

For some information about Anya, check this out.
For details on the episode Selfless, go here and here.

2 comments:

Alyrenee said...

Hurrah! I loved it. I thought it was great. I especially love the How I got into Buffy thing...that will be a great feature! Looking forward to more!

Not This Girl, Not This Day said...

This was a great first podcast! I am very excited and have high hopes that it will soon become a favorite like Undead America has become for me. I am excited to hear more from you soon.